Getting ready for your stay
Because safety for you and our staff comes first, we have taken the following measures to welcome you the best way that we can:
For any changes or cancellations in one of the following cases, the terms and conditions set out below will take precedence over our general terms of sale
The hotel L’Ermita commits to fully refund the amounts already paid in case of cancellation for a reason related to COVID 19* such as:
• Closure of the borders of Andorra or the country of departure of customers coming from abroad, during the period when the trip was to take place.
• A ban on travel to Andorra from the customer’s country, issued by either the Andorra Government or the country from which the customer is travelling, during the period when the trip was to take place.
• Closure of Grandvalira ski resort, during the period when the trip was to take place.
• A national or local confinement (covering the location of the hotel or of the customer), enacted by the Andorra Government, or by the relevant State Government during the period when the trip was to take place.
• A quarantine imposed by the Andorra Government or by the country from which the customer is travelling, during the period when the trip was to take place.
• Guest tested positive up to 14 days before the arrival
• Closure of the hotel in relation to Covid 19 and if the hotel is not able to relocate the client to another establishment on the same date. This closure must be a result of tourist activities being suspended.
For any other reasons for a change or cancellation of a reservation, the terms of sale at the time of booking will remain unchanged.
*Documentary evidence will have to be provided to the hotel.
• Respect social distancing, 1,5m
• When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with your arm or use a disposable tissue
• Wash your hands very frequently or use hand sanitiser
• Avoid close contact when greeting people
Also, we have made the following changes for your safety
- Hand sanitiser will be available in the reception, bar, breakfast room, lift.
- Newspapers and magazines will be available on your digital devices
- Breakfast sittings will be timetabled
- Your room may only be accessible by you and your family, on request
- Meticulous cleaning measures have been reinforced
- Cleaning routines may only be performed in your absence
- Common areas have been adapted to respect social distancing
- Check-in procedures have been adapted to minimise contact and assure you a warm welcome
- A meticulous cleaning routine has been defined for common areas.
We will remain attentive to the development of the situation and will keep you informed if necessary.
Thank you for your trust and hope to welcome you soon.
Elisabet & Jean-Philippe